Return and Replacement Policy
a. General Returns Policy
In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
• Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
• Has missing parts or accessories
• Is different from what was ordered
• Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned. A video footage of the product parcel must be taken and submitted to us as proof of damaged product being delivered.
All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you. We may reject the return pickup if the items are not returned according to the policy.
b. How to place Return Request
In order to place a return request, the Order Return Form must be filled and submitted. Once you raise a request, you’ll get an email or SMS confirming that your request is being processed. Based on the item, your request may be automatically approved or you may be contacted for more details. If the request is approved, the item will be picked up after which you will get a replacement or refund.
• You can place a Return request within 24 hours of order delivery.
• Return request will be reviewed by traderkerala.
• If required, request will be shared with the merchant for his/her approval.
• After approval, pickup of the product will be arranged through our courier partners.
• If our reverse pickup service is not available on your address, we will ask you to dispatch the product. The courier charges will be reimbursed by traderkerala.
After the product is received, it is verified against your claim and accordingly, replacement or refund is initiated. Please note that replacement would depend upon the stock availability with the respective merchant.
c. Conditions to reject Return / Replacement Request
- If products are altered/ used
- If product is returned without original packaging (price tags, labels & accessories)
- If serial number is tampered
- For defective product that is covered under seller/manufacturer’s warranty or reported within 24 hrs of the delivery
- For damaged/missing product that is reported after 24 hrs of the delivery
- For products sold under specific promotions, details of which would be mentioned in the product page and terms & conditions page
d. Conditions under which product can be returned:
Goods can be returned in the following cases:
- Wrong product is delivered
- Damaged product is delivered
A video footage of the opening of the parcel must be provided as proof of delivery of damaged product when claiming replacement or reimbursement.
e. Initiating pickup for returns
Once your request to return an order is approved, a pickup will be initiated. Once return is approved for pick up, an email will be sent to registered email id for pick up related details. Please keep the product ready with all tags & accessories. Kindly ensure proper packaging to avoid any damage during transit.
Please take care of the following points, while packing your product for pickup:
Product should not be used/altered/ tampered
• Keep original price tag & packing slip intact
• Mention order number on the box
• Do not seal the box
• Mention the Order Number/Delivery Address on the package, before handing over the packet to our Pickup executive
• Keep the Courier Company’s receipt for tracking purposes
• Please Note – traderkerala shall not be liable for any incidental defect/damage, like liquid leakage/mishandling etc.
f. In case of absence of reverse pick up service
If our reverse pickup service is not available at your address, we will ask you to despatch the product. Return address will be notified to you in a separate email, along with the packaging instructions and required documents. In case of self-shipment, traderkerala will reimburse your courier charges upto Rs. 100. Please take care of the following-
• Mention the Order number/Delivery Address on the package, before handing it over to the Courier Representative
• Upload the courier receipt in My returns section or attach it on confirmation email received after return filing
• Track your Return Shipment on the Courier Company’s Website
g. Status of reverse Pickup
A message with the AWB No. of the returned parcel and the tracking link will be sent to the customer.
h. Claim of Return / replacement for products under Seller / Manufacturer’s warranty
You can Claim for product’s warranty by calling or visiting the nearest Service Centre of the product’s Brand.
• For any issues, contact us through email or chat option. We would take your queries forward to the respective seller
• Some products are non-replaceable or non-returnable. Please check our Terms & Conditions page before making a purchase.
i. Courier charges to return the product
You don’t need to pay anything to the courier representative if we arrange the pickup of your product. In case your address is not serviceable by our courier service providers, you need to self-ship the product to us (address will be emailed to you).Courier charges will be reimbursed to the bank account provided by the customers during purchase of the products.The courier charges eligible for reimbursement are up to Rs.100. For availing reimbursement of courier charges, the customer is required to mail a copy of the receipt of courier charges to the customer care of Traderkerala.
j. Time taken to replace an order
We initiate the replacement or refund within 2 working days of receiving the product at our center.